Britta Butler has run a comprehensive architectural and interior design firm based in Hong Kong but has taken on projects worldwide. Her office prides itself on being able to strike a creative balance between functionality, budget, and design aspirations through innovation. Britta offers a design course that helps people embark on a redesign of one room, three rooms, or an entire house.
Britta holds a Master’s Degree in Architecture from MIT. Britta and her designs have been featured in many publications. The Expat Living Readers’ Choice awarded her as among the Best Interior Designer / Home Stylist recognition for 2019 and 2020. Britta approach to us to help her to develop a new website that would require two distinct phases.
Phase 1 – Blogging Site
Britta wished to have a blog that would inspire people to become interior designers of their own homes. Britta wanted to show people that they can create amazing spaces where all you need is a passion for design, a willingness to try new things, and a home that you want to fall in love with.
This phase for us was all about:
- Creating a blogging site based on Britta’s Branding.
- Category groupings in to three 3 Distinct Areas: Designing Your Space, Designing on a Budget and Interior Design Tips.
- Uploading Britta’s first 10 blogs along with image resizing and SEO for images and posts.
- A detailed User Guide with tips so that Britta could easily learn to create her own blog posts moving forward.
Phase 2 – Launching Britta’s Courses
Britta wished to offer a free bedroom makeover course plus an in depth e-course “BB Design Blueprint”. We immediately realised that Britta needed landing pages on her site to help generate leads and convert into prospects and customers.
This phase for us was all about:
- Creating new copy for Britta’s Home page and Landing pages.
- Design enticing and interesting Landing Pages with clear CTAs (Call to Actions).
- Create new graphic design images to incorporate the BB Design Blueprint.
- Install and set up woo-commerce for people to pay for the e-course.
In summary, what we did for Britta Butler Designs was:
- Installed all relevant software and plugins
- Designed the new and bespoke website structure and layout
- Developed a custom website using the Divi Builder
- Created contact forms with enhanced security
- Created sales page and an enrollment page for her online course
- Added blog posts and landing pages
- Showcased her testimonials and portfolio
- Provided Image Guidance
- Integrated Google Analytics and Search Console
- Wrote and implemented On-page and image SEO
A brand new website that fits my brand perfectly.
Nicole and her team have been instrumental in scaling up my business by creating a brand-new website that is easy to maintain and fits my brand perfectly. This has been great in helping me to get my name “out there.” The team are wonderful to work with: super-responsive and dedicated to making me shine online. I can’t recommend them highly enough! – Britta Butler, Founder, Britta Butler Designs
Hi, I’m Nicole, Founder of Bauhinia Solutions and Start Smart. We’ve been creating WordPress websites since 2009, and want to ensure our clients have full control over their site. While we’re always happy to support you, we will empower you to update your site as needed. If you need a website, or looking to redevelop your existing one, visit our Demo page to view our designs and our Showcase page to view our work.