Did you know that you can design your own jeans? JME Custom Jeans offers their clients a bespoke, made-to-measure jeans service. Imagine, jeans made perfectly for you! They offer complete customisation and this is what makes JME fantastic and unique. Therefore, you are handpicking your own jeans. From start to finish, you handpick your denim, the colour, the wash, thread colour, rivet types, where pockets are place, length, fit, and embellishments.
Complete customisation is what makes the JME service fantastic and unique. JME have made jeans for artists, motorbike enthusiast, rappers, and the every day person. The team behind JME Custom Jeans has been in the denim business since 1963. Above all, they are involved in every part of the process, from the spinning, dyeing, weaving and final assembling. This is all done from their own factory – no third parties.
Danny, JME’s CEO, had come to us having run into problems with a previous web design company who had promised him a website that he could update himself. Unfortunately for Danny, this was not the case at all, and the developer had gone AWOL.was obviously wary about starting again, however, he had been referred to us by a previous client and was willing to redevelop his website with 2 conditions:
1. We would write the content, select the images, and managed the whole process from start to finish.
2. Once completed, he would have full access to his website and if needed, the ability to update it himself.
We could offer both for him! Actually, the second point is incredibly important to us. This is a principle that we strongly stand by… we want you to be able to edit your site, if you want, and not have to rely on someone else. As a result, we promised Danny that not only would he have full access to his website but he would also receive guides that would explain step by step everything he needed to know about his new WordPress Site and how to edit it.
It was immediately clear to us that the right theme for JME Jeans would be Guanyin. Our Guanyin design is a perfect blend of content and images which is exactly what JME needed. We worked on a colour palette that would suit JME as a brand and would be synonymous with jeans. By writing content and selecting meaningful images we were able to showcase what makes JME unique.. that bespoke, made-to-measure service and their quality denim.
In summary, what we did for JME Customer Jeans was:
- Installed all relevant software and plugins
- Designed the website structure and layout using our own theme
- Developed a custom website using the Divi Builder
- Created contact forms with enhanced security
- Re-wrote all the content for the site
- Set up full branding of the website
- Sourced all imagery
- Provided website video tutorial
- Set up products and fully functional shopping cart
- Set up jeans customisation plugin
- Integrated Google Analytics and Search Console
- Wrote and implemented On-page and image SEO
Hi, I’m Nicole, Founder of Bauhinia Solutions and Start Smart. We’ve been creating WordPress websites since 2009, and want to ensure our clients have full control over their site. While we’re always happy to support you, we will empower you to update your site as needed. If you need a website, or looking to redevelop your existing one, visit our Demo page to view our designs and our Showcase page to view our work.